Residential Insulation Services in Arlington & Northern VA
As homeowners are more concerned about energy costs, indoor air quality, and green building techniques, properly insulating new residential construction is becoming a priority for contractors.
Whether you’re building a new home or want to upgrade the insulation in an existing home, our team of home insulation specialists at Southland Insulators has the expertise to install the right insulation for your project. We offer a variety of energy-efficient insulation services and provide top quality installation, so your customers can reap the full benefits.
Benefits of Quality Home Insulation
- Monthly energy savings
- Better indoor air quality
- Moisture control
- Superior sound control
- Environmental satisfaction with the use of approved recyclable materials
- A safe, healthy home environment
Installing quality home insulation is only a fraction of the total cost of a home, and an investment that will pay back beginning the first day after installation.
Home Insulation Installation Options
- Fiberglass. The most common and widely used type of insulation, fiberglass has long stood the test of time. Available both in batt insulation and blown-in insulation, today’s fiberglass insulation is formaldehyde-free and made primarily from recycled materials.
- Cellulose. Made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper, cellulose insulation is durable, safe, and cost-effective for upgrading insulation.
- Rigid foam board. Used both in new and retrofit construction, a rigid foam board is usually either an extruded polystyrene board or a rigid fiberglass board.
- Spray foam insulation. Offering air sealing and insulation in one step, spray foam insulation is ideal for attics, crawl spaces, basements, and walls. It is applied by spraying and then expands to completely fill the cavity and block any air leaks, offering optimal protection from the elements.
- Mineral wool. Made from inorganic fibers derived from basalt, mineral wool is naturally fire-resistant and offers the same R-value found in other insulation products.
Our range of insulation methods allows our skilled insulation team at Southland Insulators to tackle any insulation project. Whether insulating new construction, adding insulation to crawl spaces, or upgrading insulation in attics, our installers have you covered. When correctly installed, all of these insulation options can deliver comfort and lower energy bills, especially during the hottest and coldest times of the year.
Our insulation specialists also provide insulation repair and replacement. Whether you need attic insulation or you have damaged floor insulation, Southland Insulators can help.
If you’re constructing a new home or are interested in learning more about the options for upgrading your home’s insulation, contact us today at (703) 368-1965 for a free estimate!