Flash & Batt Insulation in Arlington, Manassas & Northern VA
Flash & Batt Insulation Services at Southland Insulators
Southland Insulators Offers Superior Insulation Products & ServicesThere are a lot of choices when it comes to determining which products are the most effective for insulating your home or business in Manassas, VA. When it comes to insulating your home, flash and batt insulation provides many options. It combines spray foam insulation with fiberglass insulation. Flash and batt is commonly used in wall cavities and is an affordable way to insulate your building in Northern Virginia. Contact Southland Insulators today to learn more and request a free estimate.
What Is Flash and Batt Insulation?Flash and batt is an effective way to insulate your home or business in the Manassas, VA area. This type of insulation can be installed in open wall cavities. A layer of spray foam is applied to seal air leaks and add R-value after which fiberglass batt insulation is installed. This is an option to seal air leaks and add R-value in small spaces at a lower cost than full spray foam.
Types of Insulation in Manassas, VAThe experienced professional team at Southland Insulators would be happy to visit your home or business to determine whether flash and batt insulation would be the best choice for your insulation needs. If we decide flash and batt is not right for you, there are many other options. We offer a variety of other residential and commercial insulation products and services in Manassas, VA, including:
· Blown-In Insulation – A blown-in wall system can be used in new buildings or remodeled areas. This type of insulation effectively fills in gaps in walls to provide a thermally efficient blanket. Blown-in insulation can also be dense packed in closed walls through a process called drill and fill.
· Fiberglass – As one of the most common forms of insulation, fiberglass is noncorrosive, moisture resistant, and has excellent acoustics. Fiberglass insulation is a superb choice for areas such as interior and exterior walls and garage ceilings. This comes in batt and loose fill forms.
· Mineral Wool – This type of insulation is versatile and naturally fire-retardant. As one of the safest forms of insulation available, mineral wool is moisture-resistant and has soundproofing properties.
· Foam Board – A popular type of insulation, foam board is easy to handle and lightweight. It can be cut to fit between studs and is often used in commercial insulation projects in Northern Virginia.
· Spray Foam – This type of insulation combines traditional insulation benefits with the added bonus of air sealing. Spray foam can help increase your home’s stability and will improve your energy efficiency immediately.